Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wonderful Week:)

   So this week was the best week so far since I have been at school. Finally a week thats drama free. I got my progress report, and I really happy I have all A's and B's and two C's. I need to get those C's up. A bunch of people at school complimented me and told me that I looked cute. I just found out I'm going to be in Pre-Honors english next year. Which is really good because being in a Pre-Honor or Honor class brings up your GPA. Which looks good when you start applying to colleges. I had my first softball game today. I did really good I caught a really nice catch in the outfield. I hit a line drive to second base and a hard hit grounder to second who bobbled it and I got safe at first. I have a game on Monday and Tuesday I'm uber excited. This week was the best week ever!!!!! Hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's what I like to here! Hooray on those grades, I know you can get those C's up! Keep it up buttercup!

    ReplyDelete