Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Day of Softball Conditioning. Ugh.

   Okay so on Thursday I had my first conditioning practice for softball. We did shuffles, high knees, crunches, push ups, and we did a lot of running. At the time it wasn't that hard but I could honestly say it was a workout. I could tell that I was really out of shape because I was so sore the next day and I still am. I can barely move. Conditioning probably isn't the only reason why I'm sore. I also had P.E. that day plus I had dance after conditioning. I hope I can get back in shape before tryouts, which are in eight days. Ugh. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I know you can Kylee!!! Hey just wanted to let you know that I've been keeping up with your blog but it is hard to post a comment. You need to change your comment settings to allow everyone to comment. People can comment anonymously or enter their name. Let me know if you need help with that. Cheers, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the new look of your blog, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete