Saturday, February 12, 2011

School Days. Ugh. :/

   I know I haven't blogged in a while. I have been very busy. High school was great in the beginning but I haven't been in school for a month yet and I already have drama. I hate drama so much and it pisses me off. I got my phone stolen this week and let me tell you I was so mad all the girls in the locker room were backing away from me because they thought I was going to punch somebody. I would never do that. My math teacher is so mean like I wish I could smack him in the face. He always makes fun of people and yells at them and tells them their retarded. What teacher does that?!  Wait mine does. Don't even get me started on guy drama because as of right now I'm not even going to waste my time talking to them because the last two guys I was talking to played me. So now you know how my life is going. Pretty wonderful right? Hell no! Someone please put me out of my misery.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! I"m so sorry Kylee...drama is no good : ( Keep that chin up, work hard and stick with the friends who are true. Know who you are my friend! Your former teacher is routin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete